Monday, October 24, 2011

Top Priority

A lot of us know we should buy US made products to help support American manufacturing and to get a well-made product. We don't always do it. Just like we know we should protect our bodies and eat organically grown foods, but we don't always make that choice either. But when I had my son, suddenly I found myself buying only organic produce and hormone-free meat. It became clear to me that it is my responsibility to keep him as safe and healthy as I can. Well, the same goes for baby products. While we might not spring for a couch made in the US, we can certainly take the time to make sure that the teething ring we let our precious tots chew on is free from lead or mercury or other unknown dangers. Here are a couple companies in Southern California making great products you can trust for your little ones, all 100% made in the USA!




Phthalate-free, BPA-free, Lead-free, PVC-free teethers and Duckis from Dano Toys, Carlsbad, CA




Stuffed animals and lovees Moncalin, hand-stitched in Los Angeles

No comments:

Post a Comment